Health and Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our residents is a priority. We make sure we reach our goal by ensuring:
- All residents have comprehensive risk assessments and person centred care plans developed and regularly evaluated.
- Our menu has been approved by Durham and Darlington Focus on Undernutrition team. Our menus provide fresh nutritious food allowing for individual choices.
- We promote individual choices through the use of the 'Choices Tool'.
- We maintain close links with external multi-professionals to ensure all care needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Religious needs catered for through visits by clergy of residents’ choice.